What to Wear
At EHGC we want our members and guests to feel relaxed when visiting the club whilst recognising the need to maintain the standards expected of a high-end members club.
The Golf Course, Putting Green & Practice Areas
- Recognised golf wear and golf shoes only – trainers are not permitted
- Shirts can be worn outside of your trousers or shorts if they are designed and shaped not to be tucked in. Ladies can wear sleeveless shirts
- Socks to be worn at all times
- Trousers must not be tucked into socks….it just isn’t cool!
- Recognised golf wear or smart casual wear, including smart jeans
- No golf shoes in the lounge bar or dining rooms
- Please remove your headwear and change out of wet/dirty clothes before entering the lounge bar or dining rooms
Please be respectful of EHGC staff who are responsible for making sure members and guests are dressed correctly.